Sunday, November 4, 2007

About Writer and Blog

I first held a copy of National Geographic when I was 8 years old. I would only look at the pictures back then. I was overwhelmed with the images of a different country, culture, and religion. For a long time, I wanted to become an archaelogist. I wanted to see real images of what I first saw when I was 8.

Then, I grew up.

I am now 24 years old working in a bank. Sad? Not really. Why? Because those images never left me. I continue to read National Geographic and have seen those images first-hand.

When I was 4 years old, my parents took me to my frist trip outside of the country. At 24, I've been to so many countries and learned so many things. Although I have a long way to go, I have more than enough to start a 'travel diary' ... which I will call 'National Carine-ographic".

Step into my life...

No comments: